Doctor insights on:
What Happens If I Accidently Take 2 Doses Of My Thyroid Medicine
You will: Feel poorly, be unhealthy, have preventable medical problems, and probably die earlier than you need to, is that enough reason to take your medication properly, it is totally irrational not to do so. ...Read more
Why when I take my Synthroid thyroid medicine it makes me gain weight, I still be tired, cold I take iron pills, vitamin, do that surpose to happen, my medicine not working, doctor says I am find?
Eat healthy high : Calorie foods. Eat 6 meals/day. Work on strength training to build your large muscle groups. Workout w heavier weights w fewer repetitions. Sleep at least 8 to 9 hrs/night. Hydrate well w water. Foods to help w healthy weight gain: almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, hummus, avocados, granola, trail mix, dried fruits, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, protein shakes, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weight thyroid: Thyroid disease whether over active or under active should be treated to normal levels once levels are normal it has no effects on your weight after few months in order to gain weight you can use well balanced foods with good nutritious calories. ...Read more
Need right dose!: Right medicine, wrong dose doesn't help, regardless of condition. Of course, wrong medicine, regardless of dose, is bad. So how do we find right dose for thyroid medicine? Check your tsh. Many docs now recommend aiming for 1-2, not just 4.49 (if "normal" range is 0.45-4.5). However, recent study suggests that a few patients may respond better to desiccated thyroid. Check out http://goo.Gl/h93xxf. ...Read more
1 week...: To see noticeable effect; 6 weeks to get full benefit of that new dose. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if i dont take care of my hernia?
- What happens if i dont take my thyroid medication?
- Thyroid medications and pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What will happen to me if i forgot to take my antidepressants one day?
- What happens if i take 2 claritin in 24 hours?
- What happens if i miss a dose of follistim?
- If im pregnant and have a fever what medicine could i take to get rid of it
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free