Doctor insights on:
What Happens If I Accidently Take 2 Doses Of My Thyroid Medicine
You will: Feel poorly, be unhealthy, have preventable medical problems, and probably die earlier than you need to, is that enough reason to take your medication properly, it is totally irrational not to do so. ...Read more
Need right dose!: Right medicine, wrong dose doesn't help, regardless of condition. Of course, wrong medicine, regardless of dose, is bad. So how do we find right dose for thyroid medicine? Check your tsh. Many docs now recommend aiming for 1-2, not just 4.49 (if "normal" range is 0.45-4.5). However, recent study suggests that a few patients may respond better to desiccated thyroid. Check out http://goo.Gl/h93xxf. ...Read more
Eat healthy high : Calorie foods. Eat 6 meals/day. Work on strength training to build your large muscle groups. Workout w heavier weights w fewer repetitions. Sleep at least 8 to 9 hrs/night. Hydrate well w water. Foods to help w healthy weight gain: almonds, cashews, pecans, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, hummus, avocados, granola, trail mix, dried fruits, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, protein shakes, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weight thyroid: Thyroid disease whether over active or under active should be treated to normal levels once levels are normal it has no effects on your weight after few months in order to gain weight you can use well balanced foods with good nutritious calories. ...Read more
1 week...: To see noticeable effect; 6 weeks to get full benefit of that new dose. ...Read more
Skip today,but: You can skip today. But if you have already taken it this AM no cause for concern. Shouldn't be a problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thyroid medications and pregnancy
- What happens if i dont take my thyroid medication?
- What happens if i take too much thyroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if i take cold medicine while breastfeeding?
- What happens if i dont take prescribed thyroid med?
- What happens if i take 2 claritin in 24 hours?
- What if i dont take my thyroid medication?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free