Doctor insights on:
What Happens If Foot Fungus Is Left Untreated
I have athletes foot and also a terrible dry cough with gagging. Could they be related? can a foot fungus travel to the lungs if left untreated?
Sometimes nothing: Other times it can spread...Can spread to different body parts. If it is inbetween toes it can cause a deeper infection thru cracks in the skin. Oftentimes, fungus on the skin will cause fungus on toenails.....Best to get rid of as usually a cream for a couple of weeks is pretty effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm pretty sure I have moccasin foot fungus but i need to see picturs of it. How do I know if I have it?
Self-descriptive: Moccasin foot looks pretty much the way it sounds. Red, scaley, cracked skin of the bottom of the foot which comes up the sides almost as if you were wearing a moccasin. It is usually from a fungus called t. Rubrum and responds to antifungals such as tolnaftate, Clotrimazole and terbinafine, all of which can be had over the counter. Make sure shoes and socks are clean and thoroughly dry. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if athlete's foot is left untreated?
- What happens if an umbilical hernia is left untreated?
- What will happen if my anemia is left untreated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if my cervical cancer is left untreated?
- What happens if strep throat is left untreated?
- What happens if giardia is left untreated?
- What happens if gonorrhea is left untreated?
- Talk to a dermatologist online