Doctor insights on:
What Happens If A Yeast Infection Doesnt Clear Up
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Small clear bumps inside vagina I have small clear bumps inside my vagina doesn't itch doesn't hurt i just noticed them today i don't no how long they've been there ... What is it? If it helps i had a yeast infection thats what caused me to look down ther
The : The best thing to do would be to see your healthcare provider and have an examination and cultures. They might just be reactionary, but it is best to have cultures to be sure it isn't an infectious type of rash. If you have pain, fever, or discharge then you must be seen immediately. ...Read more
I had a yeast infection about a month ago a day after I had sex using condoms with spermicide for the first time. I used medication and it was cleared within 3/4 days. I have had sex since then and nothing has happened. My last time having sex was two day
No Question: there is no question here. It looks like you ran out of characters. Try again please. ...Read more
2-3 days: Most yeast infections will begin to resolve (improve) about 2-3 days after treatment has been started. They can be recurrent, especially if medications are not taken for the entire course. Reducing sugar intake, using probiotics, and increasing raw garlic in the diet can help prevent this from happening, ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if tonsillitis does not clear up after a course of penicillin?
- What happens if you have sex with a condom while u have a yeast infection?
- What happens if a yeast infection goes untreated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you have a yeast infection?
- What happens if you dont follow thru on a check up after an abortion?
- What happens if a bacterial infection goes untreated?
- What happens if a sinus infection goes untreated?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free