Doctor insights on:
What Happens If A Yeast Infection Doesnt Clear Up
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
My husband and I have candida/yeast infection what medications can we take to clear the infection?
How do I clear up a chronic yeast infection? And if my husband has it will OTC products work on him too? Could we be passing it back and forth?
Confirm diagnosis: Need to make sure it is yeast infection and not irritant vulvitis.It is done by seing yeast on wet prep by your doctor or a culture.If it confirmed yeast, you need to rule out diabetes and oral contraceptive use, HIV infection, chronic antibiotic therapy.Butoconazole more effective, weekly rx with terazole may help, Diflucan (fluconazole) once a week may help.Your husband can try terazole, yes you can be back;forth. ...Read more
Diagonosed yeast infection i used gyno dak and disease cleared up.I had inter course with my bf itching started what should my bf use to be clean?
How do I know the yeast infection is clearing? I am now starting to see a mucus kind of color and not much white but i still have a bit of an itch.
Hi I'm unsure whether to use a tampon with my yeast infection the infection has basically cleared but I'm worried that the tampon will make it worse?
When insterting yeast infection cream, do I pull both the applicator, and the other stick back out, or does it stay and dislove? My first yeast infection, and directions weren't clear. I need to know before i hurt myself, if i pull both the applicator and
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection that won t clear up
- How long will it take a yeast infection to clear up?
- How long will a yeast infection take to clear up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if a male doesnt masterbate?
- What happens if you have a yeast infection?
- What happens if you dont treat a yeast infection?
- What happens when a yeast infection is left untreated?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free