Doctor insights on:
What Happens During Pregnancy That Might Cause Gastrochesis In A Baby
Unknown: The cause of gastroschisis is unknown.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Should I avoid carbonated drinks during my pregnancy?
I worry that it might cause my baby to burp.
Water is best: Carbonated drinks pose no danger to the pregnancy other than potentially exposing you and your developing baby to an excess of calories, sugars or artificial sweeteners. In early pregnancy certain carbonated drinks may help settle the stomach and help with nausea. In general, carbonated beverages may be a source of empty calories or excessive sweeteners and should be limited. Water is best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Incorrectly bent down during pregnancy @24w. I have marginal previa. Could i've caused more issues or posed a risk to my baby?
I take metronidozole and oflaxacino (1 tablet 400mg/ 24 hrs) during the third and fourth week of pregnancy. Can this cause any damage to my baby?
Family practice : Check with your dr. You probably shouldn't take these medication while pregnant. But unsure what they are treating. ...Read more
No harm: A baby inside a pregnant woman stays at normal temperature regardless of the shower or bath temperature (unless the woman intentionally uses abnormally hot water). However, if the woman stayed in a hot-tub or a sauna too long and raised her internal temperature above normal, there would be temporary stress on the baby until the mother's internal temperature dropped back down to normal. ...Read more
Is it true that eating spicy food during pregnancy causes the baby to grow with hair? What types of foods should be avoid during pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens during pregnancy that might cause pyloric stenosis?
- What happens to a baby that isnt getting enough oxygen in the womb?
- Light headed and dizzy what causes that its happened two days in a row now
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause a pinging sound in my head that feels like an elastic band?
- What causes a red rash on a baby that looks like the baby got burned?
- What causes blood in saliva during pregnancy?
- Babies that stay high in the rib cage during pregnancy
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online