Doctor insights on:
What Happens During Fertilization In Humans
"Creative" answer: The salmon(sperm) are deposited in the vagina and "jump the waterfall" through the cervix and uterus to "spawn" in the Fallopian tubes and meet the egg. The female egg, just like a woman, decides which "guy" to let inside the clear space around the egg(zona pellucida) and thus, Viola! mix with her genetic material(chromosomes). Each party in the "connection carries 23 chromosomes to make a baby. ...Read more
Invitro fetilization: Fertilizes the egg outside of the body, then it implanted in the terous. ...Read more
A fetus: A fetus is a human form. These are human cells dividing and growing. ...Read more
Does spotting sometimes occur during fertilization? Not implantation, but fertilization. Also, are bananas ok to eat during the tww?
Is there a chance of period during the interval of intercourse and fertilization after the intercourse?
No: The events would have to be: period - intercourse - fertilization, but not intercourse - period - fertilization. However, having another intercourse (after the period) can lead to: intercourse - period - intercourse - fertilization. Basically, a normal regular period occurring after intercourse means the woman did not get pregnant from that intercourse. ...Read more
If after intercourse semen successfully fertilize inside and after few days again during intercourse semen enter inside, will it destroy the previous?
Could it take up to 1-2 weeks for sperm to fertilize a egg during ovulation? If not how long do it take?
No: No, that's not the way it works. If it doesn't happen in 1-2 days, it's not going to happen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens during pregnancy that might cause gastrochesis in a baby?
- What happens in anaerobic respiration during exercise?
- What happens when my filling in my tooth falls out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes twisted stomach in humans?
- What happens if you get lemon in your eye?
- What happens when surgical staples stay in the skin too long?
- What happens if you cut concerta in half?
- What happens to your carbon dioxide in the blood during rapid breathing?