Doctor insights on:
What Happens After You Pass A Kidney Stone
How long after you pass a kidney stone should pain hang around I am scared to eat and not sure if it is all in my head if you know what i mean ?
No pain after stone: Usually there is complete relief from pain once you pass the stone sometime the kidney stone is associated with infection and in that case there may be some discomfort but not the same pain you feel with a kidney stone if you have passed the stone or stones and do not have co existing infection, you should feel no pain now. ...Read more
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
Yes u can. : Pain from kidney stones usually occurs as the stone passes through the narrow ureter (tube between kidney and bladder). Once it drops into the bladder there is not much pain. Because the urethra (tube from the bladder to the outside) is larger than the ureters the stone is usually passed easily and without much notice. ...Read more
Solutes precipitate and combine to form stones formed of calcium oxalate usually around a nidus of uric acid. Other solutes that form stones are ca and mg phosphates, cystine, and uric acid staghorn calculi form in the presence of chronic urinary tract infections. Stones can be painful, may require ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When you pass a kidney stone what happens
- What happens if you dont pass a kidney stone?
- What happens when you pass kidney stones?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when you pass a kidney stone vomiting?
- What happens if you pass kidney stones through your stools?
- What happens if the kidney stone dont pass?
- What size kidney stone can you pass?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free