Doctor insights on:
What Happends If My Tsh Level Is Hight
I had a thyroid with TSH level of 12 subsequently i had malaria and the level fell to 5 now after an year its 17 did that drop happend bcoz of malaria?
TSH levels: Tsh is affected by a number of factors apart from thyroid the levels you report are within limits of variability not detecting fluctuations of disease state establish a dose of lthyroxine to keep TSH between 1 to 2. ...Read more
TSH 320: This value is very high. It means that your thyroid gland is seriously underactive. There are potentially serious consequences of underactive thyroid gland. Evaluation and correction is essential. It takes considerable time. I hope you are receiving care and are already on thyroid hormone replacement therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
TSH: Depending on your symptoms, other thyroid labs, and whether you're being treated for a thyroid problem, normal TSH range is 0.4 - 4.0 miu/l (milli-international units per liter). If being treated the range is usually tighter, between 0.5 and 2.0 miu/l. Treatment decisions need more data than TSH alone, though. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, i got my TSH level checked today it has come to be 18.5 whish is way too high from the normal range. What should be the future course of action?
Repeat: A one time elevation of a blood test should be verified. Your doc will likely repeat it and then do further tests of thyroid function. It may mean that your thyroid is not functioning properly, which can be due to hypothyroidism, which is a very common disease and easily treated. But other things can cause it and your doctor has more info on you: ask him/her. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if my platelet level is high?
- What does it mean if your tsh level is high?
- What should my tsh level be is 104 to high or to low?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What if my ast level is 70?
- What happens if tsh level is 003?
- What is it if my baby has bumps all over her body?
- What does it mean if my big toe nail is turn dark and getting very hard?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free