Doctor insights on:
What Habits And Practices Can Damage The Heart Circulatory System
Death: Collapse and death.Get a more detailed answer ›
The heart is part of the human circulatory system, so does that make the heart an organ system or an organ?
Main artery: The aorta is the main artery in the boday and is responsible for delivering blood to the rest of the body. ...Read more
Slows metabolism: The thyroid hormone is essential for proper functioning of most if not all organs in the body. Low thyroid levels can lead to slowing and/or weakness of the heart muscle because of poor utilization of the energy supply to the heart in the setting of low thyroid hormone levels. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If, and i stress if, a person was experiencing anxiousness caused by impending heart attack or circulatory issues; would exercise make it better/ wors?
Worse: If one is actually having circulation problems to any muscle, including the heart, then exercising those muscles will require more oxygen due to more work. This will, in turn lead to less oxygen to the organ than it would when at rest. So, if you are concerned you may having heart pain or circulatory insufficiency, see doc immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Undrneath my nails are a very light bluish-grey color. Could this be an indication of a circulatory problem? Heart problem?
Nail bed color: The color of nail beds is a nonspecific indicator of oxygenation of the blood and hemoglobin content. If your nail beds usually are pink and turn blue that likely is abnormal. If your nail beds have always been the color you describe, that may just be your normal color. If there is a reason in your history for concern, you should consult your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Healthy habits for the circulatory system
- What disease can affect the circulatory system?
- Circulatory system of human heart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Circulatory system heart attack
- Explain the function of the heart in the circulatory system
- What is the function of the lungs in the circulatory system?
- How does heart disease affect the circulatory system?
- Talk to a cardiologist online