Doctor insights on:
What Grades Do You Need To Be A Doctor
Too much school.: After at least twenty years of formal education, we're about 30-35 years old before we even start working. And we usually never retire. And we don't sleep nearly enough, so we always seem to look tired. Or maybe we just look that way because we're always so deep in thought. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Highly paid Drs.: I can only speak for myself but i don't know a poor dr. Generally we focus on the specialty we love and never 'work' a day in our lives. Being a physician is a lot like being a wild west gunslinger. You do not pay us 'by the bullet' but rather because we know where to put that bullet. In us 4yr high school, 4yr college, 4yr medical school, 4yr residency, and for some several years in fellowship. ...Read more
Yes but not special: Featherwate is a name used by lenscrafter's for a line of their lenses made from polycarbonate. This is a common material used in eyeglass fabrication. It is the most shatter resistant material available. Lenscrafter's offers it with optional features like anti-glare. Their website has more details. Similar options are available at most retailers. ...Read more
Upper body: You will strengthen your upper body by using multiple muscles in sequence. Don't go nuts with the weight the shoulder is delicate and you can injure ligaments easily ...Read more
Sorry: There are no symptoms listed - so i don't have a clue. Consider reasking question and include pertinent information. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What grades do you need to get into medical school?
- Do you need physics to become a doctor?
- What degrees do i need to become a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor do i need for hemorrhoids?
- What type of doctor do i need to see for interstitial cystitits?
- What kind of doctor do i need to see for genital warts?
- What kind of doctor do i need to see for scoliosis?
- What grades do i need to become a doctor?