Doctor insights on:
What Glasses Does Wiz Khalifa Wear
You don't: Wearing glasses over the age of 8-9 years of age are only to help you see better. Under the age of 8-9, not wearing glasses if you need them can lead to the visual system not develoing normally. Over that age they are used to help you see better. If you don't want to see better you don't need to wear your glasses. Your eyes will not be harmed-- you just won't see clearly! ...Read more
Extra correction!: Unless you have specifically undercorrected with both your contacts and glasses, you essentially doubly correct for your eyesight problem. This does not give you twice as good vision as balanced vision for near and far sight requires specific adjustments. Essentially when using one method, you have normal vision, so another method distorts your vision-like when someone wears your glasses. ...Read more
No change: The eyes do not care what is hanging off the nose. They will function as best as they can. The only downside of not wearing your glasses is that you will not see as well. But the eyes don't care and will change based on age but not based on whether the eyeglasses are worn or not. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What sunglasses does wiz khalifa wear?
- Wiz khalifa wearing glasses
- Wiz khalifa glasses prescription
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Wiz khalifa hiv
- What type of glasses does kid cudi wear?
- What glasses does kid cudi wear?
- What kind of glasses does kid cudi wear?
- What kind of glasses does wiz khalifa wear?