Doctor insights on:
What Function Does Your Thyroid Serve
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a nodule in your thyroid feel like?
- What does it mean to have your thyroid feel grainy?
- What does your thyroid look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens when your thyroid stops functioning?
- What does a cyst on your thyroid mean?
- What function does vitamin k serve?
- What does it mean if you feel a pulse in your stomach?
- What purpose does your thyroid serve?