Doctor insights on:
What Fruits To Avoid During Pregnancy
20 weeks pregnant.Please tell what are the fruits & vegitables must avoid during pregnancy. I heard should avoid brinjal.Is it?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Most fine in : Moderation. Large amounts of fresh pineapple (contains bromelain) may soften the cervix ; stimulate smooth muscle contraction. However many women eat pineapple through out pregnancy without issues. Passion flower is not recommended by some during pregnancy because some substances it contains may cause uterine contractions (per medline plus). ...Read more
Why is bad to eat maracuya (passion fruit)seeds during pregnancy, i ate a bit what will happen now?
Dragon Fruit: Dragon fruit (pitahaya or pitaya) which is native to south ; central america is a healthy food to eat during pregnancy. A 100 gram serving contains 1 mg of fiber, 1 mg of iron as well as magnesium, potassium ; calcium. It also contains vit c ; b vitamins. It is a rich source of lycopene (helps to lower blood pressure ; helps to prevent cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Guava: Guava can be eaten during pregnancy with one caveat. They should be well washed prior to peeling. There may be toxoplasmosis or listeriosis (as well as other parasites/ bacteria) on the peel. These can enter the food when it is cut. This info is per the american pregnancy association. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the fruits to avoid during pregnancy?
- What fruits to avoid during the hcg diet?
- What fruits to eat during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What fruits are good during pregnancy?
- What are the foods to avoid during pregnancy?
- What are the best fruits to eat during pregnancy?
- What to eat to avoid heartburn during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online