Doctor insights on:
What Fruits Contain Dhea
Yes, if deficient: Suboptimal levels of dhea are common in those with adrenal insufficiency, a common condition in those with ongoing stress. However, dhea is converted to estrogen & testosterone & can be dangerous in high doses. I advise taking 5-10 mg, ideally under medical supervision, as part of a larger program to restore adrenal health- see www.Womentowomen.Com/adrenalhealth/dhea-naturalandsupplementation.Aspx. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What fruits contain magnesium?
- What fruits vegetables contain pectin?
- What fruits vegetables contain pyruvate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What fruits contain protease enzymes?
- Which types of foods contain dhea
- Dhea what is it
- What is dhea?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free