Doctor insights on:
What Fruit Juices Are Good For Thyroid
Avoid sour juices: Acid tases sour, thus the more sour the juice the higher the acidity. So, if you have trouble with reflux/acidity problem, avoid sour juices/foods. Just remember, for example, making lenomade with lots of sugar will not get rid of the acid, it just masks it. So choose naturally nonsour jucice: prune, peach, mango, banana, apple, apricot etc...Consult doc/nutristionist if needed. Good luck. ...Read more
I have ibs and scared its cancer or a disease it's getting worse. Is it good to make natural vegetable and fruit juices for antioxidants vitamins ?
Not the key: After decades of work, I know on physician personally who takes antioxidants with the idea that they will improve health or longevity; there may be some here. Inflammatory bowel disease requires extra cancer surveillance and your physician needs to explain this to you. Food choices aren't the key to managing your illness; a holistically-minded evidence-based physician might be a good ally. ...Read more
It depends: If you're treating a low blood sugar, 4 oz of oj or apple juice will do a great job. On the flip side, juice is nothing more than sugar and really has no other role in nutrition whether one has diabetes or not. It's difficult to manage blood sugars when juice is taken in outside of treating lows because it causes a surge in blood sugar that lasts a short time, then a crash (if prone to lows). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fruit juice that is good for skin
- Is cranberry juice good for the thyroid?
- Pomegranate juice is good for thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What fruit is good for cough?
- What is the best fruit juice for health?
- Fruit juice and weight loss
- Are fruit juices a good source of insulin for diabetes patients?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free