Doctor insights on:
What Foods Should A Teenaged Male Eat To Reduce Their Bodys Smell
Can you body odor smell like vegetables if you eat too many of them? People have told me i always smell like vegetables, what can I do about it?
Don't get near: It in the first place. Otherwise wash a lot. ...Read more
Probably not: Body odor is caused by skin bacteria. So, first guess is a urinary tract infection. Urine that smells like anything other than urine is due to other substances. For example, many antibiotics can be smelled in your urine as well as some foods and spices. You should have a urinalysis done at your primary care physician's office especially if the odor worsens, you develop burning, pain or fever. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What food should i eat to reduce my weight?
- What foods do you eat to reduce fungus growth in the body?
- What food hyperthyroid should not eat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What foods should you eat to get thiamine?
- What are the 5 foods you should not eat?
- What foods should you not eat to lose weight?
- What foods should i eat to gain weight?
- Talk to a dermatologist online