Doctor insights on:
What Foods Raise Inr Level
Eat lots of fatty food and no fruit and vegetables since tomorrow my cholesterol levels need to be raised, will this work?
Anything above 1.5: The inr is a measure of how "thin" the blood is, typically due to the use of prescription blood thinners such as Coumadin (warfarin). A normal inr is 1.0. Anything above that is abnormal. For people on coumadin, the typical goal inr is 2.5 to 4.0 depending on the particular condition it is being used for. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
INR: Inr is a measure of clotting involving factors which we block with the drug warfarin. When the inr is high the factors are being blocked and clotting is inhibited. Usually we aim for an inr of 2 to 3 times standard. Sometimes we aim higher. If not on warfarin then the liver may be damaged causing the factors to be low. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods raise alkaline phosphatase levels?
- What can raise inr level?
- What foods dont raise blood glucose levels?
- What foods raise cholesterol levels?
- What foods raise blood sugar levels?
- What happens when the inr level is too high?
- What causes inr levels to drop?
- What causes high inr levels?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free