Doctor insights on:
What Foods Or Drinks Or Herbs Actually Can Clear Plaques Out Of Arteries
There are a lot: Garlic…grapes, crape fruit juice, cherries sweet.Strawberries, applessweet patato, green tea, hawthorn tea, olive of oil, salmon, spinch, garbanzo beans, tamatos, all of those will to clean the arteries, but please consult your doctor. ...Read more
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
See below: Foods rich in fats and cholesterol, generally speaking. ...Read more
What is the main culprit in causing plaque build up in arteries when it comes to food content - saturated fat or cholesterol?
How come there are sites that say niacin can clear arteries and if you get your HDL up it can clean and take out the plaque?
Probably: Atheroscleortic plaque can be decreased by diet, medication and exercise. Case studies show that even in patients with coronary artery disease who have had bypass, dietary changes can play a significant role in preventing further worsening of arterial changes and may reverse pre-existing disease. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11832674 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For artery plaque that already exists, can healthy lifestyle changes actually eliminate that plaque or is it there to stay once it develops?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What food or drink can calm my bladder spasms?
- My urine smells really weird what foods or drinks can cause it
- What can cause a person to feel tired or out of breath?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What natural vitamins or herbs can help increase the chances of pregnancy?
- What kind of food or drink will help acid in the stomach?
- What household food or drink can you use to lose weight?
- How can i stop 2 days of throwing up everytime i eat or drink something?
- What type of food and drinks can make the pain from arthritis better or worse?