Doctor insights on:
What Foods Help Your Reproductive System
Whats a good way to insure a healthy female reproductive system. Are there any foods or drinks good for female reproductive.Any vaccine for std?
Healthy Reproductive: Systems can be maintained by always using barrier protection when having any sexual encounters. Hpv (the virus that causes abnormal pap smears) is spread by unprotected sex--as is genital herpes, hiv/aids, gonorrhea ; chlamydia.Because some of these diseases are not symptomatic in women, damage to uterus and fallopian tubes can cause infertility and chronic pelvic pain. Too late for hpv vaccine. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Please help me with this question about male reproductive system? What is age you are able to get someone pregnant?
Check out this link: God bless u! http://www.M.Webmd.Com/women/birth-control-depo-provera.Get a more detailed answer ›
Prevention: To keep a healthy male repro system use safe sex practices (i.e., condoms), use protective wear when playing sports (i.e., a "cup") and do not smoke or use any tobacco products. Eat healthy & exercise to prevent hb pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. Regular ejaculation during the younger years can also improve prostate health later in life. And avoid heat: yes. Hot tubs are bad! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Absolutely: People with kidney disease have a higher risk of hormonal and reproductive problems. Incidence of erectile dysfunction is higher. Pregnancy rates in women with advanced kidney disease are much lower, and the chances of getting pregnant are directly proportional to the severity of the kidney disease. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods help your breasts grow?
- What are some ways to build up your immune system vitamins and foods?
- Foods that help you flush fat out of your system
- What vitamins help boost your immune system?
- What foods help the central nervous system?
- What can help strengthen your immune system?
- Foods to help boost your immune system
- What exercises help your skeletal system?
- What foods or drinks help keep your lymphatic system flowing healthily?