Doctor insights on:
What Foods Can Cause My Lupus To Flare Up
I have lupus and I'm on prednisone. I was on a high dosage starting at 60mg and now I'm tapering down to 5mg will certain foods cause a flare up?
Lupus erythematosus is a name given to a collection of autoimmune diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.Symptoms of these diseases can affect many different body systems, including joints, skin, kidneys, blood ...Read more
Okay sudden break out of sores on the back of my head, with having lupus could it be just a flare or change of seasons cause these flare ups?
Fatigue in Lupus: Atudy was done at hospital for special surgery few years ago, which suggested that depression and sleep prpblems might contribute to fatigue in patients with lupus.There have been other studies which suggest it may be due to lack of exercise. Acanadian study they found the fatigue is related to depression, pain, quality of sleep, quantity of sleep, exercise lack, severity of illness and stress. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Causes of significantly elevated myoglobin but normal troponin and normal ck.This was during a severe sle flare. Can just lupus cause high myoglobin?
Bad fatigue interfering with daily activities for 3 weeks.Have lupus but recent labs were normal showing no flare.I am normally very active.Causes?
This could: be a viral syndrome> (patients with Lupus do get viral infections at the same or slightly higher rate than the general population!) Do you have a fever?? Any contacts with people who were (are) ill??? Any travel?? Did recent labs include a CBC (Complete Blood Count) If so what was the White Cell count/Differential?? More info needed Hope this helps! Dr Z ...Read more
I have lupus &recently recent worsening of watery diarrhea daily. Normal colonoscopy. What causes this with lupus? Another flare possibly?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods cause gallbladder to flare up?
- What foods cause arthritis to flare up?
- What foods can i eat to speed up my metabolism if im a diabetic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- What can cause burning and tingling in my groin down my leg to my feet?
- At night i wake up to my hips hurting what causes this
- What could be causing my ear to swell up and be warm to touch?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free