Doctor insights on:
What Foods Can Cause My Lupus To Flare Up
I have lupus and I'm on prednisone. I was on a high dosage starting at 60mg and now I'm tapering down to 5mg will certain foods cause a flare up?
Accutane: because so many people on vitamin A derivative drugs like ISOretinoic acid develop lupus, a correlation has been postulated but not proven. Accutane may also be linked with inflammatory bowel disease, birth defects, suicide, and depression. You are best off consulting with your doctor or legal advisor. Good luck ...Read more
Okay sudden break out of sores on the back of my head, with having lupus could it be just a flare or change of seasons cause these flare ups?
Fatigue in Lupus: Atudy was done at hospital for special surgery few years ago, which suggested that depression and sleep prpblems might contribute to fatigue in patients with lupus.There have been other studies which suggest it may be due to lack of exercise. Acanadian study they found the fatigue is related to depression, pain, quality of sleep, quantity of sleep, exercise lack, severity of illness and stress. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have lupus &recently recent worsening of watery diarrhea daily. Normal colonoscopy. What causes this with lupus? Another flare possibly?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods cause arthritis to flare up?
- What foods cause gallbladder to flare up?
- What can cause eczema to flare up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What foods flare up esophagitis?
- What causes diverticulitis flare up?
- What causes arthritis to flare up?
- What cause hemorrhoids to flare up?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free