Doctor insights on:
What Foods Are Bad With Rheumatoid Arthritis
I disagree!: While r aw oysters may carry certain viruses, most are carefully monitored. Cooked oyesters do not have this issue. Oysters contain more zinc than any other food, and zinc is the most important mineral for a strong immune syndrome. It has been shown that zinc helps ra, but several invesitgators, including peter simpkin, md at the university of washington. The 3-omegas help, too! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Food sensitivities: There are several types of food sensitivities, however food allergies can be checked through specific IgE testing (blood testing) or through food skin testing. An Allergist can help perform these tests. Other sensitivities (e.g. gluten insensitivity) can be checked through blood tests. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can rheumatoid arthritis cause hives? I'd so, how is it treated or minimalized? If not, and I have not related it to food, what should I look at next?
Probably not: Those who like to use marijuana for medical purposes say marijuana has pain-relieving and inflammation-reducing properties. They say mj is useful for treating rheumatoid arthritis. However, it is unknown whether or not mj is less effective or has worse side effects than the currently available legal prescription and over-the-counter medicines; which have known purities, ingredients, and effects. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Probably not: Pain in the last joint of your fingeris typical of osteoarthritis (o.A.) which would be more common at your age. Sometimes people even get little lumps at that last finger joint called heberdeen's nodes. R.A. Tends to cause more soft tissue swelling with inflammation; the joints might actuaaly look a little red and be tender or warm. O.A. Can cause stiffness particularly after rest. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods are bad for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?
- Are oysters bad for people with rheumatoid arthritis?
- What foods are bad for lupus and arthritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What foods to avoid with arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis?
- What foods are you not allowed to eat when taking doxycycline with meals?
- Foods that are bad for arthritis
- What are good exercises for fat people with bad knees?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free