Doctor insights on:
What Eye Color Should I Put On My License If I Have Different Colors Each Eye
Not critical: Eye color is one of those identifiers that cannot be changed so it is part of the license listing of the individual. Is one of your eyes a different color because of a nevus (it will be brown), or due to injury or internal iris disease, or is there truly a difference (rare but possible for instance in a sympathetic nerve disruption due to forceps delivery). Use your best guess of base color. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Eye swells up like allergy only when/after taking makeup off to put more on. Doesnt happen everytime I wear makeup dont ever use anythin different?
Does a brown eyed person see differently, (different shades of colors ect.), than a person with blue eyes?
No: But this is a great question.Get a more detailed answer ›
Heterochromia iridis: Can result from developmental/genetic disorders (rare) such as waardenburg syndrome, parry-romberg syndrome, or sturge-weber syndrome or from physical trauma to the eye. An ophthalmologist may be able to shed more light on the origin in your case. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Monitor it: You should have it monitored by an ophthalmologist. The issue is whether you have had it since birth (usually caused by an iris nevus) or if it is a new finding. I suggest always wearing sun glasses for protection. Photos can be performed in the doctors office of the freckle to monitor it. It is usually a benign condition and should only be treated if the freckle changes in size or appearance. ...Read more
No: It doesn't work that way.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i go to the doctor if i have a broken blood vessel in my eye
- What would happen if i touched or rubbed my eye and there was dust on my finger?
- What test should my wife and i have if we are planning on tryin to have a baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a pink spot on my face next to my eye what is it
- What does it mean if i have white spots on my vagina?
- I have a yellow spot on my eye
- I have small bumps on the corner of my eye
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free