Doctor insights on:
What Exercises Help With Pectus Excavatum To Make One Look More Regular
None.: Pectus is a problem of the cartilages between the ribs and the sternum. Sometimes equal on both side, sometimes one side worse than the other. Not really made better by exercise, but well-developed and symmetric pectoralis muscles and well-developed abdominal muscles ("six-pack") can distract viewers from the pectus. E.G. If mr. Olympia had a pectus, would anyone notice? ...Read more
Will exercise help to change pectus excavatum ?... if yes may i know what exercises to be done sir?
Not typically: Pectins excavating is a deformity of the chest wall that involves the bone structures of the ribs and sternum. As such, exercise will typically have little or no effect in a typical case, consider being seen for an exam and studies to give you more accurate info based upon your individual case. ...Read more
Posture exercises: Pectus is a structural abnormality of the cartilages. There are no exercises that you can do that can change that. Pectus patients often slouch, to try and reduce the appearance. ...Read more
I have a minimal case of pectus excavatum. Can i improve and or cure my chest with weighted exercise and other exercises of that nature?
Pectus treatment: Mild cases of pectus excavatum in young patients can be treated without surgery. Here is a link with information about exercises and use of chest bracing: <a href='http://www.Orthopectus.Net/index.Php?Option=com_content;view=article;id=3;itemid=2' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>http://www.Orthopectus.Net/index.Php?Option=com_content;view=article;id=3;itemid=2</a>. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have pectus excavatum that is a little over 1 inch deep and slightly less tolerable to exercise but not bad.Would i need surgery? (Male 16yr old)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to make my periods more regular?
- What are the best exercises to help make my wrist tendonitis feel better?
- Does having an aunt with uterine cancer make me more likely to have one too?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to help make our food supply more safe?
- What medication can you take with fluoxetine to help erectile dysfunction?
- Are there exercises to make your face look fuller?
- Is it possible to get six pack abs with pectus excavatum?
- Talk to a thoracic surgeon online for free