Doctor insights on:
What Exercises Can You Do At Home To Work Your Deltoids And Triceps
Work: Or go to a gym and look for them. ...Read more
Are there ways to increase/built the following muscles by simple home excersises? 1. Trapezius 2. Deltoids 3. Biceps-triceps
I have a pain in my left upper arm, in the lower deltoid, above the tricep. I haven't done any exercise. It came suddenly. What is it?
Could be anything: Various things could cause symptoms at the locations you describe. So go see you doctor for evaluation and examination. ...Read more
Can you tell me how to reduce the size of my arms and back. mainly triceps, deltoid, trapeze, and (side) back fat?
Diet & Exercise: This may sound like common sense, but the best way to lose body fat including the areas you are targeting is by a combination of diet and exercise. The recommendations are for at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity exercise most days per week. A combination of cardio and strength exercises will keep you fit. Your diet should be balanced and based on your desired weight. ...Read more
Pain in the deltoid intensifies in the tricep/upper bicep area. Pulling across shoulders. Neck pain. Pain increases as muscles relax pulling on others
See details: Then see a doctor and have the issue evaluated ...Read more
For past hour post social event, tingling in my upper arm (posterior deltoid / upper tricep) that doesn't seem to be going away. Any advice / therapy?
Bent arm extensions: Various positions allow for resisted arm extensions with use of a barbell. You can sit (picture), stand, kneel, or lie flat on a bench to name a few. ...Read more
Compound exercises: The best exercises tend to be compound exercises (biceps curls and triceps extensions). These target multiple muscle groups yielding the greatest muscle hypertrophy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What isometric exercises can you do to work out your pecs?
- Can you get a knot in your deltoid muscle how do you get rid of it?
- Do pullups work your posterior deltoid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What exercises work the different heads of the triceps?
- What isometrics can you do to work out your pectorals?
- What isometric can you do to work out your pectoralis major?
- What exercises can you do to lose your double chin?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free