Doctor insights on:
What Exercises Can I Do One Month After Bunion Surgery
ROM exercises: Non weight bearing range-of-motion exercises are important to get the function of the joint back to as normal as possible. We start these at the 10 days after surgery in most cases. Discuss these with your foot surgeon to see when you should start. Weight bearing exercise depend on the surgery performed. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possibly: This would depend on many factors: severity of the deformity, joint damage, healing ability and planned sports activity. If the articular cartilage of the joint is in good shape and you recover appropriately, most return to their normal sports activity. Addressing your deformity in a timely fashion works best. Waiting too long can lead to excessive joint damage. See your foot surgeon. ACFAS.org ...Read more
What causes forefoot pain and swelling otherwise healthy only one foot
previous bunion surgery with pin?
Pain: Unfortunately , we need a bit more info. Such as when the surgery was done etc. Also , is the pain on the bunion surgery foot ? Even if that is yes , there are a lot of causes of this pain and transfer pain is just one . See your podiatrist or treating physician for help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Burning sensation: This usually involves a nerve that has been irritated or entrapped. There are some topical prescription creams that can be used and are available at most compounding pharmacies. See your surgeon for a prescription and try that for a while. They can help greatly. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What exercises can i do after bunion surgery?
- When can i walk after bunion surgery
- Can i run on the treadmill after bunion surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foot exercises after bunion surgery
- Toe exercises after bunion surgery
- How soon can i walk after bunion surgery?
- Step by step instructions on toe exercises after bunion surgery
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free