Doctor insights on:
What Exactly Is A Mastectomy Bra
Individualized item: A mastectomy bra is usually fitted by a lady who is a trained specialist and is able to measure each patient and determine their size and options. It can hold a breast prosthesis for cosmetic purposes and can help in recovery after mastectomy surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rather than just: Ordering on-line, would encourage you to go in person to a specialty bra store. Up to 85% of american women are wearing incorrect bra size. The professionals at a specialty bra stored can ensure that you have the correct band and cup size as well the best design to fit your need. You will also be taught how to properly settle your breasts into the bra. If is worth the effort. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Maintainyour figure: If you mean mast. Bra and external prothesis -it is to maintain your figure after mastectomy they also make partial implants for filling out partial mastectomy voids ...... Downside hot, itchy in the summer-colder than you in the winter and expensive needing to be changed yearly but most insurance companies pay for them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bras for a Cause @: http://donateyourbras.com/.Get a more detailed answer ›
Once wound heals: May take 3 wks , in some may take longer speak to your surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is considered an average or normal bra size for a fourteen year old?
- What is the average bra size for a 14 year old?
- What is a circumscribed thyroid nodule exactly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What exactly is a medial meniscus root displacement?
- What causes a muscle knot and what is it exactly?
- What happens during a stress test and what exactly is the doctor looking for?
- What exactly is a kock pouch?
- Talk to a breast surgeon online for free