Doctor insights on:
What Exactly Are Alternative Therapies For Neurological Disease
None known: Paget's is accelerated and unregulated bone remodeling...Osteoclasts. Osteoblasts and osteocytes are involved. Bone metabolism is very complicated ...Read more
More info needed: There are many different types of hemoglobins that are inherited, some varieties are mild diseases, some much more complex...You will need some tests to fully answer the question.The normal hemoglobin molecule carries the oxygen our tissues needs for life so it is really at the center of a lot of important activity. ...Read more
Surgery is necessary: Pagets disease of the breast is a condition that requires definitive surgery +/- radiation to the breast to prevent it from becoming a locally advanced process. Most people can undergo a lumpectomy that includes removing the nipple-areola complex, followed by a course of breast radiation. You should see a breast surgeon for a full discussion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Some say it is anything not taught in medical school. Others say it is anything they don't know about or never learned. However, as an osteopathic physician. I was taught to find the underlying cause of a medical problem and treat it and while that may be different from what many doctors do, it is not alternative medicine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Special education : Services help a child with average or above iq & learning disabilities. Language-based ld's are the most common: dyslexia & disorder of written expression. Non-verbal learning disabilities can impact math, social understanding & executive functions. Intellectual disability in a child who has measurable cognitive & adaptive abilities significantly below average also is treated educationally. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the alternatives to surgery for cervical degenerative disk disease?
- What are the alternative treatments for hereditary kidney disease?
- What are some alternative medical therapies for back and neck pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best therapies for a knee click when walking up stairs?
- What are good physical therapy exercises for fingers?
- What are some good physical therapy exercises to do for a torn meniscus?
- What are some physical therapy exercises for the deltoid?
- Talk to a neurologist online