Doctor insights on:
No: Some people can come off medication but they are still epileptics and should be followed by their physician. ...Read more
How is that there are at least 3 different forms of epilespy in my family? diangosis grandmal as teenager... Never outgrown. diangosis hereditary but sick as child.
This is a puzzle: Very interesting story. I would have to say that it is likely that there is some kind of link through your family for epilepsy/seizure disorder, regardless of type. It is not impossible for a person in a family with such a link to see different types of seizure disorder in other family members. ...Read more
Ihave impotence. I with normal hermonal, I take depakine chrono, lamotrigine. Does epilespy & his drugs cause ED ? Does lamotrigine not cause ED?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a vascular mole?
- What is the use of medofed?
- What is foliate papillae?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are common lip problems?
- What is cardiac cough?
- What can cause anal bleeding?
- What does a cpk of 240 mean?
- What does a hymen look like?