Doctor insights on:
What Endocrine Gland System Is Affected By Paget's Disease
None: While called an endocrine disorder, to my knowledge, there is no specific organ/gland damage. Any pathologist can to weigh in? ...Read more
Endocrine: Very simple -- set up an appointment with an Endocrinologist. Have your primary doctor refer you. ...Read more
O...kay...: Hi. Do you want to give us some information and ask a question? If so, maybe we can help. But you ask us to help and give us NO information. We're not mind readers, we're physicians and scientists. Throw us a bone! ...Read more
Endocrinology: Hi. Hormones are signaling molecules made in one place (their gland) and circulate via the bloodstream to regulate function at other tissues ("target tissues"). Main hormone categories are peptide/protein (e.g., insulin), steroid (e.g., cortisol), biogenic amine (e.g., epinephrine), others. Typically there is feedback regulation of hormone secretion to keep some process in a normal range. ...Read more
Which glands of the endocrine system would be most seriously and immediately affected by the blast?
Blast: What blast? Are you a soldier?Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What parts of the endocrine system does paget's disease affect?
- What system is affected by removal of the thyroid gland?
- What are the organ systems affected by huntingtons disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some diseases that affect the endocrine system?
- Pancreatic diseases endocrine system
- Addisons disease endocrine system
- Body systems affected by heart disease
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free