Doctor insights on:
What Effect Does Teen Pregnancy Have On The Parents
Teen pregnancy symptoms? How should i tell my parents? Can precum get you pregnant if the penis is inside the vagina?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Amen!: Many many options. Just say no!Get a more detailed answer ›
Maturity: Marriage does not guarantee good parenting. If genuine love rather than raw sex is present, it can work. If it is a "one night stand" and a child results, it is a hellish problem and there are far too many out of wedlock kids today that do create problems for our society as a whole. ...Read more
Ignoring the Facts: The Office of Adolescent Health, part of US Dept of Health & Human Services, has gr8 website devoted 2 facts on teen health, incl reproductive health. Some facts reported: (a) States that teach kids only 2 abstain from sex have highest rates of teen pregnancies. (b) Abt 50% of all STDs diagnosed each yr R in teens! http://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolescent-health-topics/reproductive-health/index.html ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Same as adults...: ...And may include missed periods, bloating, nausea, fatigue, tender breasts, vaginal spotting from implantation, headaches (from the surge in hormones) and lower back pain. A simple pregnancy test can more accurately detect an early pregnancy (usually by day 7);. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What effect does caffeine alcohol have on the urinary system?
- What effect does hemolysis have on the red blood cells?
- What effect does exercise have on the amount of carbon dioxide released by the blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What effect does black cohosh have on the thyroid adrenal glands?
- What effect does alcohol have on the kidneys?
- What effect does smoking have on children if the smoker smokes outside?
- What exactly is monosodium glutamate and what effect does it have on the brain?
- Talk to a pediatrician online