Doctor insights on:
What Effect Does Nitroglycerin Have On Your Blood Vessels
It dilates them: It temporarily dilates them.Get a more detailed answer ›
I take nitro dur (nitroglycerin) at night on foot to relax blood vessels in toe. Can I use Nicorette during the day as well?
Yes and no.: If your blood vessels are constricted you may feel cold. There are no diseases of the blood vessels not dilating properly. Blood vessels dilate or contract in response to chemicals in the blood stream, systemic conditions and local environmental factors. ...Read more
Blood,A fluid tissue: Blood has the cellular elements and plasma . The cells are 3 types called red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. The liquid portion in which these cellular elements are suspended is called plasma which is rich in proteins called plasma proteins - including albumin, globulins, and in additon have the special clotting related proteins -clotting factors i to xiii. ...Read more
Unlikely: Tuberculosis results from mycobacterium tuberculosis, a bacterium. It enters and travels through blood vessels but it does not widen blood vessels. Its destination and residence is in organs, such as the lungs, lymph nodes, bones and joints, skin, intestines, genital organs, kidneys, and bladder. ...Read more
See a pediatrician: The most common reason is trauma but it if there no obvious explanation such as a fall etc consult a pediatrician. ...Read more
Endothelium: Blood vessels are lined by endothelial cells. These are thin flattened large cells that are metabolically active. The electrical charge on the endothelial cells and blood cells keeps them apart. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does nitroglycerin do to blood vessels?
- What effect does cocaine have on your body?
- What effect does weed have on your body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What effect does exercise have on your body temperature?
- What effect does exercise have on your heart rate?
- What effect does cantaloupe have on your testosterone level?
- What effect does high blood pressure have on the body?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free