Doctor insights on:
What Effect Does Alcohol Have On Balance And Equilibrium
Can long term alcohol abuse damage your motor skills and balance? and can you recover with abstinence? 3 months sober still have symptoms liver's fine
On balance, is a moderate amount of alcohol good for you? It is both a risk for breast cancer in women and beneficial for heart disease...
Probably: Each person needs to make his/her own decisions about that. Most things in moderation are ok (exceptions: tobacco, street drugs, etc.) i would not drink alcohol specifically for the health reasons, but i seen no reason for the average person to avoid moderate amounts of alcohol if you already drink. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tremor, loss of balance and weakness in legs - which improve only when taking a benzodiazepine or drinking alcohol - only two things that help?
Two things: Two things come to mind. In general they are less firm, and you cannot remember them either. ...Read more
In the short run: alcohol consumption may lower blood sugar. It increases insulin secretion leading to lowered blood sugar. This is worse if drinking on an empty stomach. In the longer term, it depends on what form of alcohol you drink. Though it contains no carbs, hard liquor is high in calories and may lead to weight gain and high blood sugars. Wine and beer, containing carbs, may raise blood sugar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Please clarify: The answer is yes. But there is no context to your question. It us best here to be specific about symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What effect does peroxide rinse have on teeth and mouth?
- Effect of alcohol on balance and equilibrium
- What effect does alcohol have on the kidneys?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What effect does drinking alcohol have on blood pressure?
- What effects does alcohol and caffeine have on the body?
- What effect does iron deficiency have on sedimentation rate?
- I have sciatica pain and now a rash on that spot what does that mean
- What effect does altitude have on a person with sickle cell trait and why?