Doctor insights on:
What Dose Your Pankerious Do
Partially protected: Two doses of Gardasil (the HPV vaccine) provides pretty good protection, especially if more than 2 months apart. In fact, research is underway to determine whether 2 doses should be routine instead of 3. However, not quite as good protection, and you should have the third dose. But you may want to wait a bit then start over. Gardasil-9 will soon be available, covers 9 HPV types instead of only 4. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Apples and oranges: Though both drugs are in the same class (beta blockers), their doses vary. Atenolol is available in 25, 50, and 100mg tablets. Metoprolol is available in 25, 50, 100mg "regular release" and 25, 50, 100 and 200mg "extended release". There are also differences in their specific sites of action. Apples and oranges. ...Read more
Micrograms: Micrograms.Get a more detailed answer ›
Fadge?: I assume you're referring to the female genitalia? Do u have a rash? Any vaginal discharge? Might simply be a yeast overgrowth ("infection"), but also might be pubic lice ("crabs") or a sexually transmitted infection. Best to see gyn for exam, tests if necessary, & appropriate treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What dose it mean if you have grey hair on your chest?
- What dose it mean when u have bumps on your toung?
- What dose it mean if got bust veins in your legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do i do if i miss a dose of prednisolone for my copd?
- What to do if there is blood in your urine?
- What to do if your young and pregnant?
- What to do if your skin is itchy?
- What dose it could be if your stumek hurts in the me?