Doctor insights on:
What Dose It Mean When U Have Bumps On Your Toung
Bumps on tongue: Our tongue has "normal bumps", the taste buds. However, the new appearance of tiny red/white bumps is generally referred to as “lie bumps”. The condition, known as transient lingual papillitis (tlp) is caused by rubbing or biting the tongue or consumption of certain foods or foods with sharp edges. Normally, these bumps heal within 7-10 days. Bumps may also be benign or malignant lesions-see ent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Taste buds\papillae: The tongue normally has taste buds also called papillae. The largest ones are on the back of the tongue. The only way to be 100% sure that it's all normal is to have a dentist actually take a look. ...Read more
Many Possibilities: There are several different causes of bumps under the tongue, as you can image. The most common is called a "mucocele." this can be a cyst, a ruptured or blocked salivary gland, an infection, and so on. You really need to see a dentist or oral surgeon to know for sure...Especially if it doesn't resolve on its own within a few days. ...Read more
I have 6 bumps on my tongue 3 on each side. They don't hurt and are not white. I've just never noticed them before what does this mean?
Normal finding: Those are normal taste buds in a V shape called the circumvallate papillae. ...Read more
Reasons: There are many reasons for clear fluid-containings lesions in the mouth, almost all of them perfectly benign, just annoying. Why don't your ask your Dentist to take a look, provide you with peace of mind, and advise you as to any treatment that may be necessary other than Tincture of Time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have bumps on your vagina?
- What does it mean when u dont have your period you only spot?
- What does it mean to have bumps on your tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have two swollen nodules on your lungs?
- What is it when you have bumps on your tongue?
- What dose it mean if you have grey hair on your chest?
- What does it mean if you have bumps on your feet?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online