Doctor insights on:
What Dose It Mean When U Have Bumps On Your Toung
Bumps on tongue: Our tongue has "normal bumps", the taste buds. However, the new appearance of tiny red/white bumps is generally referred to as “lie bumps”. The condition, known as transient lingual papillitis (tlp) is caused by rubbing or biting the tongue or consumption of certain foods or foods with sharp edges. Normally, these bumps heal within 7-10 days. Bumps may also be benign or malignant lesions-see ent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Taste buds\papillae: The tongue normally has taste buds also called papillae. The largest ones are on the back of the tongue. The only way to be 100% sure that it's all normal is to have a dentist actually take a look. ...Read more
That depends: Upon what the bump actually is. It needs to be personally seen for an accurate diagnosis. Check with your own dentist. ...Read more
I have 6 bumps on my tongue 3 on each side. They don't hurt and are not white. I've just never noticed them before what does this mean?
Normal finding: Those are normal taste buds in a V shape called the circumvallate papillae. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you have bumps on your vagina?
- What does it mean when u dont have your period you only spot?
- What is that mean when u have a brown discharge coming out your vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What dose it mean when you have itchy eyelids and eye shadow?
- What does it mean when u have a fishy smell?
- What does it mean when u have white discharge?
- Causes of white discharge
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online