Doctor insights on:
What Does White Urine Mean
Pyuria: White blood cells in urine usually are there because of an infection in the urinary tract. However, they can also be there in large numbers in a female when there is a vaginal infection or when she is having her period (always see red cells also in this situation). My best advice is to see your doctor and have a urine culture done to see what is going on. ...Read more
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
White cells in urine: WBC's in urine mean inflammation anywhere in the urine collecting system, starting from the outer part of genitals all the way up to the kidneys. Usualy infection is the frequest cause, but other causes of inflammation like stones, dehydration may cause white cells to show in urine. Get your urine retested after hydration fo further treatmetn options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blood and white cells in urine what does it mean
- What does white blood cells and blood in urine mean?
- What does white blood cells in the urine mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does white blood cells in urine mean?
- What does it mean when your urine is white?
- What does white tissue in urine mean?
- Red and white blood cells in urine what does it mean
- What does it mean to have white cells in urine?