Doctor insights on:
What Does White Spot On Your Eye Mean
Pinguecula?: Actinic damage can manifest as small yellow-white "bumps", usually @ the 3:00 ; 9:00 position along the surface of the conjunctiva in the horizontal interlid area. These are benign . Tears ; uv blocking lenses are appropriate. ...Read more
Can be normal: Darker-skinned people often have areas of pigmentation on their conjunctiva (clear vascular layer over the white). This is normal. You may also have a benign area of degeneration called a pinguecula, which can be caused by sun, dust, and wind. Malignant brown spots on the white of the eye are rare and are usually found in patients much older than you, but if in doubt, get it checked out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There is a small brown spot in my left eyeball on the white part and it was present since birth what does it mean?
What does it mean if you have a huge vein in the corner of eye with gary spot underneath it? There is a lot of pressure on that eye.
Eye pain?: Please seek opthamologic evaluation for these symptoms. Take care. ...Read more
Blind spot: This is where the Optic disc is. It is a normal finding. ...Read more
Could use your help docs! my eye dr told me I have a blind spot on my left eye. What does that mean?
I have a brown spot on my iris and a mole that has 2 white spots on the back of my eye what does this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a white spot in the eye mean?
- What does a white spot on your skin mean?
- Causes of a white spot on the tonsils
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- What does it mean when the white of your eye is yellow with liver problems?
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- What does a white spot on heart in scan mean?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free