Doctor insights on:
What Does White Discharge Mean During Pregnancy
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Call your OB MD: Your OB md needs to check you immediately to make sure that your membranes or bag of water has not ruptured. If it is ruptured then infection can set in after 24 hours. ...Read more
Thick dark brown discharge during 3 week late period. $1 pregnancy test was negative what could this mean ?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does yellow discharge mean during pregnancy?
- What does pain in stomach with discharge mean during pregnancy?
- What does white discharge mean during ivf after transfer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does brown discharge mean during pregnancy?
- What does it mean if you have brown discharge during pregnancy?
- What does a sticky white discharge mean?
- What does it mean if you have thick white discharge?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online