Doctor insights on:
What Does Two Lines Mean On A Fertility Test
Took a home fertility test it says, my FSH level is normal what does this mean exactly can I get pregnant?
Nothing: That test does not tell you anything. Fsh has to be interpreted with other hormones at the same time. But i would assume you should be able to get pregnant. If you are having difficulty hen you would want to see a specialist. Otherwise would try and see what happens. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have been put on Clomid 50mg days 2-6 ovulate on my own all fertility test fine HSG done fine what can Clomid do for me as i already ovulate ?
Very little: If you truly ovulate on time every month, with normal Progesterone levels, then Clomid may help very little. If your ovulation is not on time, or your Progesterone levels are low, Clomid will help. If you don't think Clomid is helping, try to see a reproductive endocrinologist for more testing or treatment for infertility. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Questions ...: Have you been trying off birth control for a year or more? Are you 35 or more? Do you have irregular cycles (35 or more days from period start to next start day)? Do you smoke or have smoked heavily in the past? Have you had chlamydia, pelvic inflammatory disease, burst appendix, or ovary surgery? Have you had two or more miscarriages or one tubal (ectopic) pregnancy? Yes to any = see fertility md. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Me and my partner have been trying for a baby since june 2013 should I now start considering getting a fertility test done ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does two lines mean on a ovulation test?
- What does two blue lines on a pregnancy test mean?
- What does 2 pink lines mean on a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do two lines mean on a pregnancy test?
- What does an equal sign mean on a fertility test?
- What does two lines on an ovulation test mean?
- What does a question mark mean on a first response digital pregnancy test?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free