Doctor insights on:
What Does Two Lines Mean On A Fertility Test
Period stopped June 5th. Used fertility test I have high fertility but I am bleeding on off the past two days light but looks like a period. Confused?
Common problem: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
Took a home fertility test it says, my FSH level is normal what does this mean exactly can I get pregnant?
Questions ...: Have you been trying off birth control for a year or more? Are you 35 or more? Do you have irregular cycles (35 or more days from period start to next start day)? Do you smoke or have smoked heavily in the past? Have you had chlamydia, pelvic inflammatory disease, burst appendix, or ovary surgery? Have you had two or more miscarriages or one tubal (ectopic) pregnancy? Yes to any = see fertility md. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does two lines on an ovulation test mean?
- Two lines in pregnancy test what does it mean
- What does two lines mean on a ovulation test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does two blue lines on a pregnancy test mean?
- What do two lines mean on a pregnancy test?
- What do 2 lines on a pregnancy test mean?
- Does two lines mean im pregnant on an ovulation test?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free