Doctor insights on:
What Does Turbid Urine Mean
Many causes: Most common is amorphous urate crystals which simply means you need to drink more water. Other causes such as infection or other types of crystals can only be pinpointed by microscopic exam of urine. Best to see primary care for complete urinalysis. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Infection or other: It depends on what kind of abnormal cells you're talking about. White cells and blood could be from bladder or kidney infection. Blood alone could be other causes -- cancer cells can show up too. All need to be evaluated by a doctor so that you get the best care possible. Be well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is fresh: It reflects your body core temperature . Nothing to worry . It is absolutely normal. ...Read more
Oily Urine: It is normal to have a certain amount of what appears to be an oily residue in your urine. If the amount appears to be substantial, or if your urine is also milky in color, you should be seen by your doctor for tests - it may indicate an infection or something more serious. Technically the oily substance is called chyle and can come from lymph nodes and suggest a bigger problem. Have it evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does high nitrates in urine mean?
- What does a trace of blood in urine mean?
- What does white tissue in urine mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does moderate leukocytes mean in urine?
- What does red and white blood cells in urine mean?
- What does a trace of leukocytes in urine mean?
- What does non hemolyzed trace blood in urine mean?
- What does it mean when your urine is hot?