Doctor insights on:
What Does Trichomoniasis Look Like
Trichomoniasis: May be silent in 70% of infected people. Symptoms may occur within 5 to 28 days or much longer out. Symptoms may be intermittent. Men may experience penile discharge, burning w urination ; /or ejaculation as well as itching internal to the penis. Woman may have a green/yellow/white or clear discharge as well as redness, itching, burning of tissues. Pain may occur with urination or with sex. ...Read more
Trichomonads or Trichomonas ar one celled parasites that can infect the vagina. They may cause no symptoms or as much as a foamy, malodorous, irritating vaginal discharge. Trichomonas is usually sexually transmitted. Both the patient and their partner need to be treated. Men often have no symptoms. The parasites are usually successfully treated ...Read more
Don't know your: Gender. For male would want discharge to stop. For female would anticipate that discharge will go back to baseline vaginal secretions - leukorrhea. ...Read more
Trichomoniasis: Although the prevalence of trichomonas is estimated at 8 million cases/year, that is probably an underestimate. The reasons are that it is not reported nationally, many people have no symptoms ; the tests used to diagnose it have low sensitivity. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does trichomoniasis discharge look like?
- What does trichomoniasis look like under microscope?
- What does ibs look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does melatonin look like?
- What does hurpies look like?
- What does ezcema look like?
- What does prilosec look like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free