Doctor insights on:
What Does Triamcinolone Acetonide Cure
No: No it will not. Do not use it for this problem. ...Read more
Only skin yeast infe: Nystatin triamcinolone cream should not be used for vaginal infection.It is a combination steroid and antifungal cream and sometimes used by some to treat yeast infection of skin and it helps control he inflammation while Nystatin controls the yeast infection.How long it takes depends on the severity and site of the infection.Can be few days to longer than a week. ...Read more
Temporary: Skin atrophy from corticosteroid use will resolve after the drug is stopped, but it may take months. ...Read more
No: But, it is not intended for oral consumption. ...Read more
No: It is available only by prescription.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does triamcinolone acetonide cream treat?
- What does ampiclox cure?
- What are nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide creams typically prescribed for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does triamcinolone acetonide cream treat acne?
- What does penicillin cure?
- What is triamcinolone acetonide ointment usp 01 used for?
- Does triamcinolone acetonide cream work?
- Talk to a dermatologist online