Doctor insights on:
What Does Tingling In The Hands Mean
TINGLING HANDS: Tingling hands and fingers could mean many things. First of all, how long has it been going on. Do you take any medications? If it's both hands and fingers, it could be some nerve problems in the hands. Do you have diabetes? Do see your family doctor or dermatologist. Hope it gets better soon. ...Read more
Nerve damage: Tingling or numbness in the hands and/or feet is often the first sign of diabetic neuropathy, or damage to the sensory nerves caused by diabetes. Important to get checked by dr. For other causes, improve blood sugar control to slow progression of damage, treatment if painful, & learn daily detailed check of feet to be on alert for infections or injuries you may not feel with neuropathy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many things: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does tingling in the legs mean?
- What does tingling in the face mean?
- What does tingling in the feet mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does tingling in the left arm mean?
- What does tingling in hands and feet mean?
- What does tingling in the right arm mean?
- What does tingling in the fingers mean?
- Talk to a neurologist online