Doctor insights on:
What Does Thick White Discharge Mean
Vaginal discharge: A clumpy (cottage cheese- like), white, non- odorous discharge associated w itching, burning, swelling or redness can be due to yeast infections. Leukorrhea is a normal vaginal discharge (d/c). D/c is composed of cellular debris, vaginal secretions ; bacteria ; is stimulated by ^ vaginal blood flow ; ^ estrogen. D/c ^ is seen w ovulation (clear/stretchy), clear/watery or white d/c both occur >>. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does white thick discharge mean?
- I have a thick white discharge what does mean
- What does a thick white sticky discharge mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a sticky white discharge mean?
- What does white discharge mean after ovulation?
- What does white pasty discharge mean?
- What does a white milky discharge mean?
- What does it mean if you have thick white discharge?