Doctor insights on:
What Does Thick Endometrial Lining Mean
What're the chances of a very thick endometrial lining being cancerous in a post menopausal woman?
Need a biopsy: Although a thickened endometrial lining can be one of the findings in uterine cancer, this finding alone does not confer a diagnosis of cancer. Typically, a post-menopausal woman will present with vaginal bleeding to her ob/gyn. Her doctor will then perform an endometrial biopsy to confirm or negate a diagnosis of cancer. ...Read more
Post menopausal had D&C for 9mm thick endometrial lining. No malignancy. Is it very likely that the D&C will prevent lining from getting thick again?
.endometrial lining is diffusely heterogeneous with 0.2 mc hypoechoic density centrally, cannot exclude a polyp. Adenomyosis ? What this mean?
I'm 48 and just had a pelvic US for irregular bleeding. It came back thickened endometrial lining. What does this mean?
Endometrial biopsy done because uterine lining 9mm thick. Benign, but Dr only able to get scant tissue sample. Why would that happen?
I have been bleeding for 1 month at times it is heavy. I was diagnosed with endometrial hyperplasia with 1.3cm thick uterine lining. How thick is 1.3?
Since ttc, I have started having pre-menstrual spotting for 3-4 days before actual period for 8 days. TTC for 8 months. Endometrial lining thick. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean to have a thick uterus lining?
- What does a thick lining of the womb mean?
- What does thick uterine lining mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does thick lining of the uterus mean?
- What does it mean when your uterus lining is thick?
- Thick endometrial lining and pregnancy
- Thick endometrial lining
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free