Doctor insights on:
What Does The Respiratory System Have To Do With Homeostasis
WebMD: See webmd for a thorough discussion. Not enough room in this forum. ...Read more
Hows does the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system work together to maintain homeostasis?
Beautifully: Your body uses oxygen for fuel and produces carbon dioxide as waste. These gases circulate in the blood, which is pumped by the heart to the lungs (and the rest of the body). In the lungs, oxygen you breathe in enters the blood, while carbon dioxide leaves the blood and enters the air you breathe out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Easy.: The brain (mission control of the nervous system) initiates the drive to breath based upon input from a variety of sensors. It transmits signals via the phrenic nerve to the diaphragm to initiate breathing. Cough receptors in the lung similarly control the cough reflex. Additionally the epiglottis is triggered to cover and protect the trachea to prevent aspiration. ...Read more
Both important: They are both very important to keeping you alive! oxygen is necessary for your brain cells to work properly. The nervous system (and particularly the brain stem) controls your breathing, the movement of your chest, the circulation of your heart, and oxygen going to your brain. They all have to work together. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the heart have anything to do with the muscular system?
- Brown spots on the skin what does liver have to do with them
- What does homeostasis do in the respiratory system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does the amygdala have to do to with the adrenal?
- What does homeostasis do to the nervous system?
- What does homeostasis have to do with breathing?
- What does the bronchus do in the respiratory system?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free