Doctor insights on:
What Does The Pill Hydroxyzine Do
Depends: The basic principle in medicine is to give the lowest dose needed to achieve the objective. Some people can take 100mg of hydroxyzine without problem , others just 10 mg would knock them out. Usually the drowsiness effects tend to decline with time. I prefer to start patient on 10 mg first then work it up over a week until the desired effect has been reached without causing side effects . ...Read more
Can you tell me what number of 25mg hydroxyzine pills should I take to fall asleep (not get high)?
50 mgm: Or two pills, 1/2 to1 hour before bedtime ...Read more
HYDROXYZINE: In healthy individual (i mean no liver, kidney or other metabolic diseases): onset of action- 15 to 30 minutes after intake; duration of action 4-6 hours- when you take recommended dose. If you are taking other medicines e.g. Barbiturates, central nervous system depressant medications, etc. The effect may be longer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does the esophagus do in the digestive system?
- What does the bronchi do?
- What does mitral valve do in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does the rectum do for the digestive system?
- What does the bronchus do in the respiratory system?
- What does the small intestine do in the digestive system?
- What does the respiratory system do for the body?
- Talk to an allergist online for free