Doctor insights on:
What Does The Little Thin Piece That Is Attached To Your Gums And Lips Do
Frenulum: These strips of tissue are called the labial frenula. The maxillary frenulum can form an extension during infancy, which if persistent during dental eruption may lead to widely spaced central incisors. Excision of this tissue is called a frenulectomy. ...Read more
What happens when allograph tissue material is placed between my gums and teeth roots and it does not work due to the thinness of my gums?
The little thing that attaches my bottom lip to my gum has a small bump and is sore, what should I do?
Sore Mouth rinse: such as Orajel antiseptic sore mouth rinse can provide temporary relief. If you need more for the soreness, you can try taking a non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as ibuprofen (Advil) or naproxen (Aleve). The bump should resolve on its own within a few days. ...Read more
The little flab on my gum to my lower lib inside it hurts really bad when i move it.Its the the thing on my lower gum and to my bottom of my lower lip?
User of khaini(quid), tobacco mixed with lime put in between lips and gums, for ten years now i hv little white dots inside cheeks can it be cancer..
Will a frenectomy change my lip shape or smile? If my lip isn’t attached to my gums the same as before, will that mean it has a different shape after? Will my upper lip be more droopy or not stretch the same when i smile? My dentist says it’s the best way
Little not visible little itchy bumps covering entire lip and corners of mouth? Also little clear bumps on gums.
Little bumps?: The bumps inside your mouth may or may not be related to the itchy bumps on your lips. The little bumps may be small salivary glands. Itching may be an allergic reaction or a host of other medical issues. If it does not resolve within a day or two, gets worse, or you want to find out what it is & whether or not it requires treatment, see you PCP, Dermatologist, Allergist or dentist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the type of anemia that is hereditary and causes your hair to go grey?
- The toe next to my big to is red swollen and painful to touch what do i do
- What to do for severe swelling of the jaw and lip due to toothache?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if your inner ear is swollen and itchya?
- What is the best and safest way to remove a cyst that is just under the skin?
- What is the damage does heroin do to the liver?
- Where is the vagus nerve and what does it do
- Talk to a dentist online for free