Doctor insights on:
What Does The Act Of Stretching Actually Do
Multiple ways: It depends on the age and the type of adhd that they have. Some of the possible ways are: daydreaming, not staying on task, not focusing, not paying attention, easily distracted, making noises, disturbing others, out of their seat, talking too much, not waiting turn, interrupting others, being loud, missing assignments, having trouble with authority, not completing schoolwork, disorganized, etc. ...Read more
United Kingdom: The mental health act of 1983 is an act of parliament in the uk -- it pertains to people in england & wales. It describes the care and treatment of people with mental illness, and how they can be detained to have their disorder diagnosed and treated -- even against their wishes ("sectioning"). It was amended in 2007, with more description of process and mental health professionals too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends: The ADA protects those with a major life impediment from discrimination in getting or holding a job. Basically, if you are otherwise qualified for the majority of the job requirements the employer must make reasonable accommodations to employ you. So, depending on your disability and the job you want and the place of employment and your other qualifications the ADA can protect your right to work. ...Read more
Overreaction: A child with a sensory processing problem with have an extreme reaction to what is a usual stimulus- a sound, texture, etc. It canbe just a mild discomfort to total meltdown! ...Read more
Copying you: Your child will copy your value system one way or the other. Show him what you value, what you consider rewards and what you consider faulure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does the implant actually do and how much does it hurt?
- What does a whooping cough actually sound like?
- What does an enlarged kidney actually mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do when allergies act up?
- What does a sickle cell leg ulcer actually look like?
- When someone is said to have emotional problems what does that actually mean
- What does a scoliosis brace actually feel like is it easy to deal with?
- What are the ways to get rid of spasticity does stretching actually work?