Doctor insights on:
What Does Spotting Mean After Your Period
Concerning: At 48 years of age that can be concerning for polyp, fibroid, hormone changes, adenomyosis, endometriosis, pre-cancer lesions of the uterus. Basically, you need a doctor to evaluate which of these it might be. Heavy bleeding in women your age definitely needs to be evaluated to make sure there's no concerning lesion causing this bleeding. An simple biopsy can tell you, and ultrasound helps too! ...Read more
"Giblets": It is old blood that had resides in the vagina when the period had "stopped". ...Read more
No prriod last minth and this month I spotted 2 weeks then a week after spotting I had one day period dark red blood? What could this be or mean
Irregular bleeding: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
Nothing: Could just be the end if your period trending off... ...Read more
My period just randomly stopped after having it for 5 days no spotting after it stopped what does it mean?
Normal : A period lasting five days sounds very normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does spotting a week after your period mean?
- What does brown spotting mean after your period?
- What does it mean if your spotting after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you spotting after your period?
- What does it mean if your bleeding after your period?
- What does bleeding after your period mean?
- What does brown spotting mean before your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free