Doctor insights on:
What Does Soapy Cum Mean
Semen Norms: It is normal. This will come and go, especially in your youth. It is not a disease or condition or anything to lose a minutes worry over. ...Read more
Semen Questions: I am a bit thrown by the question since you list yourself as female. There is no medical problem with thick semen. I would be concerned if you lost the ability to ejaculate or had pain or other signs of being ill. If I am misreading the question then i apologize. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some...: The cum usually refers to male's ejaculate upon reaching orgasm. For females, it has been controversial since real ejaculation like that in males is unclear, at most, it represents some active visible excretion from Skene's glands and Bartholin's glands, which is clear if not disturbed by vaginal penetration, after which it may become soapy and frothy. More? Seek counseling timely. Best... ...Read more
Here are some ...: The color and odor of you cum is most likely normal and unique for you. I would not worry about it as long as being free of other symptoms and being known with such pattern as you observed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when after sex when you cum it has soap lookin cum?
- What does female cum look like?
- What causes a soapy taste in the mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes cum?
- Does pre cum contain sperm?
- What causes a mans cum to be stringy?
- What does probiotics mean?
- Talk to a urologist online for free