Doctor insights on:
What Does Sharp Pain In Leg And Tingly Sensation In Arch Of Foot Mean
Horrible sharp pain in leg. Inside of right leg. Comes and goes. Only lasts a few seconds. No other symptoms. Not swollen, not warm. Could it be dvt?
See below: This could be the tarsal t syndrome, like the carpal ts in the hand. The tarsal tunnel is located on the inner aspect of the foot, nearer to the heel. ...Read more
Something is wrong: Anytime you have pain, there is something wrong. There are a few possibilities. It could be the foot pain comes first, i.E plantar fascitis and as a result you are compensating or walking differently and then getting the leg pain. Knowing if you are flatfooted or have a high arch would help but in either case an orthotic might help. A nerve problem should also be ruled out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Getting vibrations in big toe and tingling in foot, happens more after I do back exercise. Could this come from my back? No pain in leg.
Yes: It can be from your back and it can be from in your foot. This can be disambiguated through a thorough history and physical. Sometimes tests are helpful. ...Read more
What does it mean when left leg hurts to touch, move, feel like burning tingling with sharp pain running down my leg to my foot.
More information: Pain sensitive structures are irritated. Lots of things can do this. Nerve injury due to compression from internal or external sources, infection, inflammatory process, compartment syndrome, ischemia ( lack of blood flow) or tumor. You need a careful exam if the problem worsens or persists. ...Read more
Headaches, back pain, neck pain, tingling in right foot and pain in leg, weak, tired, not eating or drinking. Blood work, ecg, holter, echo, stress test-normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a sharp pain in the arch of your foot mean?
- What does aching pain in the arch of my foot mean?
- What does a lump in arch of foot mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when getting sharp pain on butt down to leg?
- Sharp pain in the arch of my foot
- Sharp stabbing pain in arch of foot
- Sudden sharp pain in arch of foot
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free